[Volgograd] kernel msg

Dwarf dwarf на reg.avtlg.ru
Пт Окт 17 21:08:26 MSD 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 07:41:52PM +0400, Scor2k wrote:

> Ну как тебе сказать.... просто ты (или не ты) нажали волшебное сочетание
> клавиш: Alt+SysRq+клавиша (SysRq = PrintScreen).

> Если нажать любую клавишу, за исключением B,E,I,K,M,P,R,S,T,U то будет
> показано описание комманд...

А...! Круто. Будем пользовать. Это я случайно наклацал. Вместо Alt+F12 нажал.

--
Best regards,
Dwarf (aka Maxim V. Kovrov).

A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer, carries it to the bathroom and dumps it
into a urinal.  Over the course of the next few hours, he goes back to the bar
and repeats this sequence -- several times.  Finally the bartender got so
curious that he leaned over the bar and asked him what he was doing.

Replied the customer, "Avoiding the middleman."