[Sarlug] Fwd: Help On LInux

sinaps sin.a на freeline.ru
Вт Сен 30 19:17:19 MSD 2003

 Доброго времени суток, может-ли кто нибудь более менее понимающий язык
ответить на вопросы newbie from INDIA ?

----------  Пересланное письмо  ----------

Subject: Help On LInux
Date: Понедельник 29 Сентябрь 2003 19:29
From: Sandeep_N <sandeep_anamika на yahoo.com>
To: sarlug на pisem.net

Sir,
	I'm a student and a newbie  to LINUX  ( from INDIA).  Linux is the
buzzword today ,as it is being positioned as the "Operating System Of The
Future". A majority of students  are still reluctant  to adopt LINUX as the
OS. This is because of the lack of proper knowledge and support. Even the
regular users of Linux here are not fully aware of the GNU movement. Sir,
I'm here to request your help and advice regarding GNU/LINUX. Though I have
been using Linux for 2 months, I don't know much about the GNU terms. Sir,
what exactly is this full form of GNU? Who all are there in this movement?
What changes have been so far made by this movement? I would like to know
more and more regarding this. Hope you will consider my request.

           							Thanking You
								  Sandeep_N