[Sarlug] Fwd: [SFD-discuss] SFD 2010 registration is OPEN!!!

Dmitry Agafonov agafonovdmitry на gmail.com
Пн Июл 19 13:50:58 UTC 2010

Го-го-го!!! :D

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederic Muller <fred на beijinglug.org>
Date: 2010/7/19
Subject: [SFD-discuss] SFD 2010 registration is OPEN!!!
To: SFD announcements <sfd-announce на sf-day.org>, Open discussions
about SFD <sfd-discuss на sf-day.org>

Dear all,

This is with a lot of struggles that we have finally managed to open
the SFD 2010 registration! As you can see there is still a lot of
ongoing work on the site, and this includes a New Wiki where you can
create your team page, a new home page for all the information about
Software Freedom International and other generic and important stuff
and much more to come. I want to particularly thank Thilo, JM, Matt
and Robert for helping out as well as our web infrastructure sponsors,
that is Canonical and Linode for providing our little corner on the
web. Due to the delay there will only be 10 days to get free CDs this
year, so don't slack!

And happy SFD preparations!

Oh and by the way, the direct link to registering your team is here
http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/register.html after creating your
team page of course.

Any question please let us know.

The SFI Board