[Sarlug] Fwd:: 2 weeks to Culture Freedom Day

Ivan Afonichev ivan.afonichev на gmail.com
Пн Май 7 17:17:55 MSK 2012

Напоминаю что на линуксовках предлагалось те выходные провести на турбазе с
некоторым разбавлением линуксоидов людьми свободной культуры (Artists).
---------- Переадресованное сообщение ----------
От: "Pockey Lam" <pockey на softwarefreedomday.org>
Дата: 07.05.2012 13:54
Тема: 2 weeks to Culture Freedom Day
Кому: "Frederic Muller - SFI" <fred на softwarefreedomday.org>

 Dear all,

We've noticed after talking with some 2011 SFD team leaders that they were
not aware of the upcoming Culture Freedom Day. Keeping effective
communication channels among ourselves has always been a challenge and we
hope you'll forgive us if you already received the news through other
channels.

So to be short, CFD is happening on Saturday May 19th and aims at promoting
Free Culture as well as providing an international day to serve as a
platform to promote Free Culture artists.

For reference:
CFD website: http://www.culturefreedomday.org
CFD map: http://www.culturefreedomday.org/map/
CFD banners:
http://www.culturefreedomday.org/promote/become-a-supporter#banners
CFD countdown: http://wiki.culturefreedomday.org/CountDown
CFD registration: http://www.culturefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py

Any question please use our forum to ask:
http://www.culturefreedomday.org/forum/

Thanks a lot and happy CFD!

Digital Freedom International (and SFI too)