[Sarlug] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2018 registration is open!

Evgeny Sinelnikov sin на altlinux.org
Пт Сен 7 20:27:26 MSK 2018

Привет, всем!

Открылась регистрация SFD 2018. Я зарегистрировал нашу команду:
https://www.softwarefreedomday.org/map/index.php?year=2018

Digital Freedom Foundation
Your registration information:
[SFD2018]
Submitted: 2018-09-07 12:20:07.915273
Host/referer: 95.141.196.94
f_req_mail_addr_fname: Evgeny
f_req_mail_addr_lname: Sinelnikov
f_req_wiki_login: EvgenySinelnikov
f_req_email_addr: sin на altlinux.org
f_opt_led_previously: Yes
f_req_codeofconduct: agreed
f_req_team_name: SarLUG
f_req_latitude: 51.530144138335
f_req_longitude: 46.050199283981
f_req_team_size: 20
f_req_team_pageurl:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2018/Russia/Saratov/SarLUG
f_opt_regin04: off
f_opt_regin05: off
f_opt_regin06: off
f_opt_regin07: off
f_opt_regin08: off
f_opt_regin09: on
f_opt_regin10: on
f_opt_regin11: on
f_opt_regin12: on
f_opt_regin13: on
f_opt_regin14: on
f_opt_regin15: on
f_opt_regin16: on
f_opt_regin17: on
f_req_event: We plan to hold a holiday in a special place - a hacker
club Boring place (http://boringplace.org). We invite newcomers to get
acquainted with each other and with free technologies, and old people
to note one more year together.
f_req_need_supplies: No