[Sarlug] éÎÔÅÒ×ØÀ Ó 3 ÂÙ×ÛÙÍÉ ÒÁÂÏÔÎÉËÁÍÉ Be Inc

Paul Galashin wblaze на yandex.ru
Чт Сен 11 09:25:00 MSD 2003

Здравствуйте, .

Ex Be Inc. Employees Answer Your Questions
Sep 06, 2003 10:20 GMT, by Chris Simmons, Senior Journalist.
From the big-feet department...

Here are the long-awaited-for answers to the questions the community put forth in the forum back in August. Listed below are Dan Sandler, Baron Arnold, and Dave Brown's questions. An immense thankyou to Dan for contacting Baron and Dave on our behalf. Thanks man! ;)

Now, without further ado... to the bat-cave...
Dan Sandler

Here are my answers (I only answered questions where I thought I had something to say):

[Disclaimer: I worked at Be from 2000 until the end, and so I worked almost exclusively on BeIA.]

Q : Deej : Would you do it (work for another dot-com, OS startup) again?